We are likely to collect some or all of the following information
• name and any employment information as specified on your email signature
• contact information including your address, email address and phone numbers
• photographs of your home/items in your home (only with express prior permission)
What we do with the information we hold
• we will use your information for billing, communication and to provide our service. Your historical data will remain in our client database and email archives unless you request otherwise.
• we may use the information to improve our products and services.
• we may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
Declutter Dahling has suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and during consultations.
Cookies are used by Declutter Dahling to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you choose to visit. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but your browser settings can be modified to decline cookies if you prefer.
Access to personal information
If you would like to have access to, amend or delete any personal information we hold on you, please contact: email@example.com by email.